Saturday 26 April 2014

Guanajuato Art: Bats & Other Strange Animals

Just one of the exhibit's fantastic animals
The artist Vanessa Salas and poet Lirio Garduno combined forces for this exhibit. I went to the little gallery under the Compania church two days before it was taken down.Because the gallery was dark, my photo doesn't do justice to the work.
'Alas de paraguas . . ."
I don't know which came first, the witty poems or the prints, but it doesn't matter.I hope to see a book of this high-quality scary combination of wordplay and the printmaker's craft.                                                                                                .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to write. I add new posts about once a week on my other blog.MEXIGUANA (www.rochellecashdan.blogspot.com) and less frequently here..