Friday 31 October 2014

Memorable Photo Exhibit of Mexican Japanese + Quotes

Held over through Sunday the 2nd...

Diego Rivera House-Museum
Positos No. 47, Guanajuato, Gto.
Tel. y Fax. 01 (473) 73 2 11 97
HORARIOS: Martes a Sábado: 10:00 a 19:00 hrs.
Domingos:10:00 a 15:00 hrs.
ENTRADA: $ 15.00 General, $ 5.00 Estudiantes


I happened to see this while I was reading Pico Iyer's book about his year in Japan. My take as the granddaughter of immigrants: A moving, thought-provoking exhibit enhanced by the excellent photo-portraits.



"We always had the liberty to do what we want but our parents told us,
"Do it well".



Watching over their museum?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to write. I add new posts about once a week on my other blog.MEXIGUANA (www.rochellecashdan.blogspot.com) and less frequently here..